Monday, November 4, 2013

Phenylpiracetam

Lifechanging.
Simply lifechanging.  For those familiar with anabolic steroids, this is the halotestin of the racetam family It is powerful and reliable.  If you take it when you need it, and you get what you want.  If you want something motivating, non addictive, and energizing, then there isn't a replacement for phenylpiracetam.

My first dose was about 200mg, and in a short amount of time, I could feel that my thinking was different.  Every decision had a confident snap to it.  My personality turned into high energy and hyperactive type, which is a huge variation for me.  On the way back up to my apartment, I caught myself dancing in the elevator.  One of my very few rules in life is that I do not dance, not even to save my life.  No movements that I can make should even be called dancing, that's an insult to more talented dancers than I, such as 2013 Miley Cyrus.

This helps with crunch-time studying, and is best taken with rhodiola and noopept in my experience.  These combine for a high-energy focus that helps you retain nearly everything.

Supplementing with this greatly intensifies motivation, and because of that I advise that it be used sparingly, and at critical times.  It has an energizing effect, and is banned by the World Anti-Doping Agency.

Final Verdict

Social Effects: Irritability.
Learning effect: Motivational, but a bit erratic.  Learn to focus and this is quite a tool
Cost Factor: Can cost as much as $1 per dose (200mg)
Effective Time: Very noticeable energizing effect.  Onset varies with meal timing, but is quick
Best Features: Increased endurance, resistance to cold, very energizing.


Mine was purchased from Liftmode.  Their link is in the "Trusted" box in the sidebar, for good reason.  Good prices and real products.  They also let you pay through your amazon account.

No comments:

Post a Comment