Friday, November 9, 2018

Chainlink: the last hope of the crypto fad

Since for some reason cryptocurrency culture intersects with grey market fitness in enormous ways I'm sure only Facebook understands, I wanted to drop some thoughts on the future of cryptocurrency in the first of several posts.  There are essentially 5 tokens/coins that have real future use cases.

Right now the overall market cap sits at a quarter of its height at the turn of 2018.  I personally was exit scammed by a shady exchange that went under and vanished. Right now, November of 2018, we're starting to see correction and balanced growth in the market in more logical ways.  The pump and dump discords have dried up since the markets are mostly less vulnerable and anyone holding crypto has diminished capital compared to a year ago. Where you actually see gains now have clearly defined cause and effect, and I wanted to share a system I have significant belief in because of its usability case: Chainlink. I don't own many LINK, but I should've bought more when it was 16 cents. its currently about 50 cents.

Chainlink can serve as an underpinning to pretty much any type of transaction or system linkage, making it incredibly versatile, but more importantly: its friendly with the derivatives market, a $1.4 Quadrillion(yes) financial weapon of mass destruction.  Derivatives are the Boogeyman of the industry, I personally wish they didn't exist, but I'm not in charge and there's too much money to be made for them to go anywhere. Its practically an industry that prints money.

This has been LINK's target since its early days, and this is a blockchain entity with such tremendous potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment