Saturday, December 14, 2013

Phenibut - Health Supplement Wholesalers

Phenibut is one of the best known anti-anxiety supplements, and many users describe it as the most effective they have ever tried.

Phenibut is a GABAergic drug like alcohol or GHB, though its hardly recreational.  It takes effect in 3-4 hours and leaves a nice smooth buzz that lingers, even into the next day.  You wont get high on it, there is no impairment, just a mildly sedated, happy mood.

Because of the volume of an effective dose (750-2000mg) I prefer to dissolve it in water with a dose of inositol.  These seem to have a euphoric synergy thats quite pleasant.

However, I'd be irresponsible if I didn't warn you of the nature of GABAergic drugs.  They are habit forming, and once a habit forms, you will get withdrawal symptoms.  As phenibut is too weak to be anything more than practical, withdrawal is very mild but still possible..  Keeping use to once or twice a week lets your receptors regulate back to regular sensitivity so you can continue to use.

I mentioned the supplier in the article name because I wasn't even intending to test phenibut at first,  but while on their website they had a sale so convincing I felt stupid not to buy.  Many of the common supplements I own and test have come from there, and that's why I've listed them in the sidebar since this site's inception

No comments:

Post a Comment